New players to Betclic Casino get a special reward of 100% up to €200 and 50 free spins. More than that, claim daily promotions and special deals with more free cash, free bets, and extra rounds. This should be your next stop for big jackpot wins. Enjoy fast withdrawals and 247/365 support.
- Since Betclic only offers a Windows poker client, the gameplay experience will be based on that one. The lobby interface is based on titles, much like in Windows 10 and 8. I think it works out nicely and you have easy and quick access to a variety of different games and tournaments.
- New players to Betclic Casino get a special reward of 100% up to €200 and 50 free spins. More than that, claim daily promotions and special deals with more free cash, free bets, and extra rounds. This should be your next stop for big jackpot wins. Enjoy fast withdrawals and 247/365 support.
You are probably here to learn more about Betclic poker.
Maybe you want to give them a shot.
But, are they worthy of your time and money?
To help you make a decision I have reviewed them myself.
I took my hard earned cash, made a deposit and played some real money poker on Betclic.
In this review I will share my experience and thoughts about Betclic poker with you.
I am in no way biased and everything you will read here are my own and honest thoughts.
So, if you give me ten minutes of your time, I will answer must-known questions like:
- Who own and runs Betclic?
- Are they really from France?
- Are Betclic to be trusted with your money or is it a scam?
- Is Betclic rigged in any way?
- Can you play on your mobile with Android and iPhone?
- Can you play on Mac?
- Is it open for USA players?
- How are they connected to Expekt poker?
- What bonuses do you get from Betclic?
How I did this Betclic Poker Review
- Deposited USD 50 with NETELLER
- Played 16,967 micro cash games
- Played these hands using the poker strategy tough by Alton Hardin
- Recorded the hand history with PokerTracker
- Played all the game variants
Betclic was founded in 2005 by Nicolas Béraud. But now it is one of the brand owned by Everest Betclic Group. Betclic is verified by eCORGA to be safe and fair.
They licensed for gambling activities in both Malta and Gibraltar (for UK players). They have a sister site, Expekt, which is pretty much the same deal but with a different name targeting the Nordic region.
Betclic operates with the iPoker Network which makes it part of a respected network of other big poker brands.
Registration is easy and can be done directly on their website. After registering you will have the option to deposit. You will be presented with a number of depositing options. I went for NETELLER and shoved in $50.
When that was out of the world, I went ahead and downloaded their poker client. The only option they had were a Windows client, which looked pretty much the same as Bet365 Poker’s client, but with another name.
But, if you are on a MAC or want to enjoy playing in your couch from your mobile you are out of luck.
Anyways, luckily for me I am on Windows computer and could start playing.
Betclic offers a quite nice set of bonuses.
You will receive €10 worth of tournament tickets and a 200% up to €750 first deposit bonus.
The free tournament tickets are a fun and quick way of getting right into the action of real money poker.
I quickly used up most of my €1 tickets on Twister Sit & Go tournaments – those are really funny and added a few dollars to my bankroll.
In addition to these free tickets, which can be used immediately, you also get a ticket to a bigger €1,000 tournament which is held three times per week.
The first deposit bonus does look appealing at a first glance. But, it will required quite a lot of Betclic Points (that’s what they call they bonus points) to realize it. However, if you are confident in your play and will generate a lot of bonus points this 200% bonus is for you.
Nice overview of the bonus I have waiting from a $50 deposit.
Betclic will also gives you 20 Reward Points – but at this point it is unclear for me how to utilize these.
Since Betclic only offers a Windows poker client, the gameplay experience will be based on that one.
The lobby interface is based on titles, much like in Windows 10 and 8. I think it works out nicely and you have easy and quick access to a variety of different games and tournaments. I especially like to see information about running/late reg tournaments which I then can easily join. In addition to the normal cash games, Sit & Go and tournaments they have three more.
- 6+ Cash Games: This type of cash games are only dealing card with value 6 and over. This makes the probability of hitting a nice hand higher. But, the same applies for your opponents.
- Speed: Speed is very popular and can be found on almost all poker sites nowadays. It is basically a faster version of cash games where you have the option to quick-fold. When you do that you will instantly be sent over to a new table, thus you don’t have to wait for the current hand to be over. This is really useful if you want to play a lot of hands in a short amount of time.
- Twister: Twister is Sit & Go with a twist. The twist is that in the beginning of the game you will have the chance to improve the prize pool by spinning a wheel This is also available on other poker sites with some variations.
When you are in game and playing at the Betclic poker tables you have what you need. There is nothing special about it, but it is also no features that stand out. One thing worth mentioning is that when you go all in you will see the likelihood of you winning the hand in percentage.
Rake & Loyalty program
Betclic has a rake of 5% with a €4 cap for no limit tables up to €2/€4.
As expected, Betclic enrolls all their players in a reward program. Every time you play you earn Betclic points. The amount of Betclic points you earn then determines which reward level you will reach, of the 8 available. You will earn 10 Betclic points per €1 rake you generate.
You can then turn your Betclic points into either tournament tickets or real money cash, it is up to you.
If you need help or assistant Betclic is easy to reach via their online chat. When I tried I was connected to a real life person within seconds. You can also use their contact for to send them questions and receive the answer to your email.
Betclic doesn’t offer any support on phone, which is kind of strange since most poker sites do.
There is no public information on what countries that are allowed to play on Betclic or not. In order to find out, you need contact their support.
Should you play there?
You could play on Betclic and enjoy yourself. But, I don’t see any big reason that would keep me hooked. They don’t offer anything special, so if you don’t find yourself winning a lot on Betclic, there are other, more exciting options you should try.
Now, we will look into how easy/hard it is to make money playing poker on Betclic.
I played 16,967cash games at No Limit Hold’em $0.02/0.05, 6 player max. I did this by multi-tabling four tables and this made me average around 300 hands per hour. The strategy I used is the one tough by Alton Hardin in his course “Crush Micro Stakes Online Poker“. I am by no means a professional poker player. I am an amateur player, playing mostly for fun and thus that is my benchmark.
I tracked all my games using PokerTracker and turned my initial deposit of $50 into $274,21
While I get better returns on other poker sites like 888 Poker and Pokerstars, it is still possible to make some decent cash playing here.
Well established poker company with French origin.
Great poker client using the iPoker Network.
Awesome new player bonus with free money and tickets.
Betclic not for you? Here are more top poker sites.
Online casinos compete for players’ business. It’s important to shop around and weigh your options before you decide on a place to play for real money. Online casino reviews are a big part of the shopping process. Finding the right casino involves research, so reading online casino reviews and comparing the offers at gaming sites helps you narrow the search.
Betclic Poker Bonus Sans Depot Casino
Players consider many factors when they choose an online casino, so online casino reviews must be thorough. This guide to online casino reviews discusses the factors you should consider before depositing your money. When reading an online casino review, consider a casino’s software, types of games, safety, security, deposit options, bonuses, licensing and customer support. If you have any questions about the online casino reviews you see listed on this website, please feel free to contact us.