- Casino Receptionist Salary Manager
- Casino Receptionist Salary Description
- Casino Receptionist Salary Jobs
|Title:||Administrative Secretary/Receptionist, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||December 16, 2020|
|Contact:||Antonio Flores, Phone: (218) 878-2343|
95 casino receptionist jobs available. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New casino receptionist careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. The low-stress way to find your next casino receptionist job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 95 casino receptionist careers waiting for you to apply! The average Front Desk Receptionist salary in Shreveport, LA is $33,363 as of September 25, 2020, but the salary range typically falls between $28,187 and $40,389. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. $19K Receptionist Average Salary at Turning Stone Resort Casino (2 salaries) -$7K (31%) less than national average Receptionist salary ( $26K ) -$11K (44%) less than average Turning Stone Resort Casino salary ( $30K ).
Provides support to the Administrative Assistant and Administration Manager. Is responsible for the safety and distribution of the Resort payroll checks, mail pickup and distribution. Assists with the uniform program including the entire process of the program.
- Assist the supervisor as the initial contact point between Casino management, employees and guests.
- Payroll check distribution. Mail delivery and pickup. Assist in Employee events and travel requests.
- Serve as assistant trainer for new hires in the absence of Supervisor.
- Ensures confidentiality of all mail documents, all messages, and all work related requirements.
- Able to answer employee questions on a variety of Casino policies and/or guest informational questions.
- As directed, responsible for the Casino switchboard system. Reports telephone problems to supervisor
- Responsible for and maintains casino office machinery, such as copier, fax, and shredder.
- Assists in the distribution of casino employee lockers.
- Responsible for recording all absence/ late employee calls and various other Administrative tasks.
- As directed, assist in all aspects of the Black Bear Casino Resort Uniform Program.
- Ensure the confidentiality of mail documents, messages, work related requirements.
- Responsible for typing schedules, memorandums, booklets, surveys, postings and other documents as required by the supervisor and/or requested by other management personnel.
- Provides support in all necessary work requirements for the annual recognition banquets and employee parties.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Represent the Black Bear Casino Resort in a positive and professional manner. Attend team meetings.
- Must attend all Title 31 and/or SAR trainings
- Due to changes and modifications in your job description from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned. Assignments may not be listed in this description.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members, and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
Casino Receptionist Salary Manager
- Sedentary work.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
Casino Receptionist Salary Description
- Knowledge of office operations through two or more years’ experience in an office setting or completion of an accredited college, or university program with a concentration in office skills, or a combination of education and experience is required.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required with the ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservations Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Travel is required.
Casino Receptionist Salary Jobs
Cinema casino antibes tarif. NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718