Gateway Casinos Woodstock Re-Opening Information
Due to 50-customer capacity limitations, we are only able to re-open our doors to our My Club Rewards members by invitation only at this time. This invite only access will begin on Thursday, October 8 at 9am. We want to thank our customers and employees for your support and patience during these challenging times as we work diligently to safely return to operations.
Reviews from Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd. Employees about Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd. Culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Search job openings at Gateway Casinos. 14 Gateway Casinos jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Gateway Casinos employees. River Rock Casino Jobs. Gateway Casinos – Clinton. Save Job 24d 24 days ago. Security Supervisor. Gateway Casinos – Woodstock. Save Job 17d 17 days ago. Gateway Casinos.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority at Gateway. We are collaborating with provincial health officials and consultants to ensure we have enhanced sanitation and safe-distancing measures in place, along with work procedures, practices and equipment appropriate for our industry.
Maintaining a clean environment is a year-round priority and it is regular practice to clean all hard surfaces, such as doors and tables. Under the current environment, we are being hyper-vigilant in our cleaning protocols throughout our properties to prevent the spread of transmittable illnesses, including COVID-19.
Things may look and feel a little different around the property, but we remain committed to making your visit enjoyable. Here are some changes you can expect:
The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our top priority
- Casinos will reduce seating capacities at all available games in order to comply with public health guidelines for safe distancing and allow for minimum of six feet between guests.
- Our facilities continue to operate with the highest health & safety standards and will follow all public health officials’ guidelines to ensure that our facilities are clean, safe and healthy.
- New training given to employees to ensure their own health and safety as well as others.
- All hard surfaces and high touch areas are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Employee wellness will be checked at the beginning of each shift and no employee is allowed in the facility with any flu-like symptoms.
- Our team are washing their hands frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand rub for at least 20 seconds.
- All areas will be deep cleaned and sanitized at least once per day with continuous cleaning throughout the day.
- We have clearly marked areas where guests queue with floor decals for your safety and convenience.
- We have added Plexiglas barriers at players club desks, guest services, cashiers, and other areas throughout the property, to protect guests and employees alike.
- We have eliminated hand-to-hand contact with guests and co-workers (no handshakes, fist bumps, high-fives, etc.)
- We will continue to consult with the public health officials to ensure the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees.
- RESERVATIONS: We highly recommend reservations to ensure entry to the site at a specific time. Details for reservations will be provided directly to invited guests.
- Virtual Queueing: Guest must have a valid cell phone number to enter, guests will be required to stay in the car until time to enter the building and will be sent a text message to enter the building.
- Entry is limited to invited My Club Rewards members and one guest only.
- Guests will enter through the main casino entrance only.
- Casino occupancy will be 50-person maximum at any one time.
- Self-provided face masks or face coverings are required.
- Plexiglas barriers at security.
- All promotions are suspended while we are operating at a 50-person maximum capacity.
- All machines will be disinfected regularly, including attendants offering to sanitize machines for guests as they play.
- Congregations or crowds of guests will be dispersed in order to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available throughout the gaming floor.
- If you had a slot ticket that expired during the closure, it is redeemable at the cashier.
- All slot machines will be disinfected regularly, including attendants offering to sanitize machines for guests as they play.
- We have rearranged banks and available slot machines to allow for social distancing. We will be turning off machines to create distance when appropriate.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available throughout the gaming floor.
- Due to provincial requirements, live table games will not be offered, but electronic table games are available with appropriate distancing of terminals.
- Food and beverage will not be available at this site upon opening.
Gateway Casino Woodstock Jobs Ga
TORONTO, Sept. 25, 2020 /CNW/ – Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Government of Canada has taken action to protect jobs and promote economic growth.
Gateway Casino Woodstock Jobs Ontario
Today, the Canada Enterprise Emergency Funding Corp. (CEEFC) announced its first loan under the Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF). The agreement provides Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited with access to $200 million of liquidity.
Other applications for LEEFF financing are currently under consideration. To protect the financial interests of taxpayers, rigorous due diligence is required.
LEEFF is intended to provide bridge financing to Canada’s largest employers, whose needs during the pandemic are not being met through conventional financing. It provides large Canadian employers with access to credit in order to preserve jobs and continue operations during this challenging period.
CEEFC will maintain an updated list of approved LEEFF loans, which can be found here https://www.ceefc-cfuec.ca/approved-loans/. Key terms of the LEEFF loan facility can be found at https://www.ceefc-cfuec.ca/leeff-factsheet/.
“LEEFF was created to provide bridge financing to Canada’s largest employers whose needs during the pandemic are not being met through conventional financing, and to help protect Canadian jobs during a period of unprecedented challenges and uncertainty. With this first loan, we are supporting thousands of Gateway employees and their families by providing the company with the liquidity it needs to begin to resume operations and return to profitability.” – David Mansell, CEO, Canada Enterprise Emergency Funding Corp.
“COVID-19 closed businesses across Canada, with the hospitality and entertainment sectors severely affected. It hit our employees and their families and communities hard. The LEEFF financing will support restarting our operations and returning people to work when it is safe and viable to do so. We are appreciative of the LEEFF program and, through a successful and sustainable restart of operations, we will bring jobs back and begin the work of repaying the LEEFF facility.” – Anthony Santo, CEO, Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited.
Poker tournaments kansas city. Quick facts
- Gateway Casinos & Entertainment – which has properties in British Columbia, Ontario, and Alberta – has 8,000 employees. Most have been inactive due to the pandemic and its effect on operations. The LEEFF loan will allow Gateway to start bringing employees back on board as properties reopen in accordance with local and provincial guidelines. Gateway operates 26 properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Alberta.
- LEEFF is open to all large, for-profit Canadian employers–who have a significant impact on Canada’s economy and provide millions of jobs to Canadians–with the exception of companies in the financial sector. Generally speaking, that means a company must have more than $300 million a year in revenues and require a loan of at least $60 million.
- Certain not-for-profit enterprises, such as airports, may also be eligible. Any company that has been found guilty of tax evasion is not eligible.
- Companies that receive a loan through LEEFF must agree to sustain their domestic operations, make reasonable commercial efforts to minimize the loss of jobs, and demonstrate a clear plan to return to financial stability. They must also agree to place restrictions on executive compensation, dividends, and share buybacks and publish annual climate-related disclosure reports indicating how their future operations will support environmental sustainability and Canada’s climate goals.
SOURCE Canada Enterprise Emergency Funding Corporation
For further information: CONTACTS: For media inquiries please contact: Canada Enterprise Emergency Funding Corporation, Media Relations Team, [email protected]; Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited, Tanya Gabara, Director, Public Relations, [email protected]