A 40-acre tropical paradise, Renaissance Island is home to Aruba’s only private beaches and its famous pink flamingos. This exclusive retreat is only available to guests of Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino between 7 a.m. Complimentary water taxis leave every 15 minutes to and from the private island. Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino - All Inclusive Friday, December 4, 2020 skip to main content Aruba vacation and travel information on Aruba hotels, beaches, restaurants and so much more. Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, Oranjestad: 6,900 Hotel Reviews, 8,134 traveller photos, and great deals for Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, ranked #2 of 10 hotels. View the menu for the restaurant at Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino. Oranjestad hotel restaurant serves excellent cuisine for all taste buds.
Click image below to see full size map
Click on the preview-image above to see the full-size version of this Property Map. At the bottom right of the full-size image, you may either print the map or close the window and return to this page.
Click here if you wish to send us a new (or updated) map for this collection. You can send any type of files (images or documents).
Please note that you should always contact the Resort/Hotel itself to make sure to get their latest and official Property Map (resort map / orientation map / layout map).
Lily & Normand
Notable Places in the Area
National Archaeological Museum ArubaThe National Archaeological Museum Aruba is an archaeological museum in the city of Oranjestad in Aruba. National Archaeological Museum Aruba is situated 250 metres north of Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino. Photo: Natalie Liao, CC BY-SA 3.0.
Historical Museum of ArubaThe Historical Museum of Aruba is a historical museum in the city of Oranjestad in Aruba. Historical Museum of Aruba is situated 230 metres southeast of Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino. Photo: Natalie Liao, CC BY-SA 3.0.
University of ArubaThe University of Aruba is a university located in downtown Oranjestad, Aruba. University of Aruba is situated 640 metres northeast of Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino. Photo: Em erasmus, CC BY-SA 3.0.
Aruba National LibraryThe National Library of Aruba is the main library of Aruba. Aruba National Library is situated 1 km southeast of Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino. Photo: Wikimedia, CC BY 2.0.
Localities in the Area
OranjestadOranjestad is the capital and largest city of Aruba, a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Photo: ויקיג'אנקי, CC BY-SA 3.0.
Tanki LenderTanki Lender is situated 3 km northeast of Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino. Photo: Ginafromaruba, CC BY-SA 3.0.
NoordNoord is a town and region in Aruba. This town is known for its low rise and high rise hotels… Photo: HannahGR91, CC BY-SA 3.0.
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
- Type: Resort
- Location: Aruba, Caribbean, North America
- Address: L.G. Smith Boulevard 82, Oranjestad
- Latitude: 12.5189° or 12° 31' 7.9' north
- Longitude: -70.0376° or 70° 2' 15.3' west
In the Area
- SolitoNeighborhood, 1½ km northeast
- DakotaTown, 2 km east
- Madiki KavelNeighborhood, 2 km north
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Property Map
- Renaissance MallShopping center
- CosechaArt gallery
- Blue HorseWork of art
- Crystal CasinoCasino
- Blue Horse FountainWater feature
- Blue HorseWork of art
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & CasinoHotel
- Rooi ManonchiStream, 400 metres southeast
- Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris CasinoHotel, 420 metres south
- tamarijn aruba beachHotel, 550 metres northeast
- amsterdam manor beach resortHotel, 1 km northeast
- Coconut InnHotel, 1 km northeast
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino F
Explore Your World
- THE GOOGY ARUBAAccommodation, Aruba
- Villa MontanjaAccommodation, Noord
- Divi Village Golf & Beach ResortResort, Oranjestad
- Ser'i Bucurui AccommodationsAccommodation, Noord
- Tropicana Aruba Resort & CasinoResort, Oranjestad
- Paramira ApartmentApartment, Oranjestad
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive ResortResort, Oranjestad
- Sandra's Place @MokoAccommodation, Noord
Popular Destinations in Aruba
MapcartaThe Free Map
|Your world is|
Renaissance Aruba Beach Resort & Hotel
Escape to a Random Place
- SarajevoBosnia and Herzegovina
- Angkor Archaeological ParkCambodia